- Industrial workstations for mass and small batch production with short pulse Solid state and Fiber lasers
- Workstations for research and development with nano and pico second solid state lasers
- Customized State-of-the-art systems for scientific research with pico and femto second lasers
- Laser micro machining units for Micro machining laboratories
E L A S = Exciting LAser Solutions! We are a team of engineers, programmers and physicists passionate in laser applications.
Applications and laser micromachining systems are tested in Applied Research Laboratories.
We specialize in material ablation, cutting, drilling, direct writing, surface structuring and other applications.
Our systems and processes are applied in research as well as Solar, semiconductor, biological, medical, automotive and other industries.
- 2013 May 8
Presenting a feature-rich laser micro machining system MASTER Femto PS. Read more
- 2012 December 21
Winning a gold medal in the best product of the year competition. Read more
- 2012 November 27
Nomination among the top 6 in "The most successful young company in high technologies" contest. Read more
Mini MASTER's are high payback laser micro machining workstations tailored for specific applications in Research and Development laboratories or small batch production.
Being smaller brothers of MASTER workstations, Mini MASTERs perform marking, cutting drilling, surface structuring and fit into reduced foot print.
Ultra short pulse lasers and SCA laser micro machining software complies to high requirements in solar cells applications, extra hard materials processing (like tungsten carbide), etc.
Speed and spatial precision Precision of laser micro machining is achieved by ultra-short laser pulses, state of the art Galvo Scanners and optics. In Mini MASTER workstations nano or pico second laser pulses cause minimal heat-affected zone and maximize spatial precision. High pulse repetition rate and adequate pulse energy ensure fast material removal during ablation or marking. Options of three different working wavelengths offer many machining possibilities for wide range of materials.
Accuracy of positioning
Maximum firing accuracy and spatial resolution are achieved due to advanced beam delivery scheme.
Fast galvoscanner for high throughput.
Safety and robustness Class 1 laser-safe and clean-room compatible enclosure ensures robustness and reliability. Advanced control Designed specifically for laser micro machining, SCA software provides automatic control of Mini MASTER workstation, easy design or import of patterns, flexible modification and simulation of micro machining process Applications Ablation
- Manufacturing of high aspect Micromolds from conductive and non-conductive materials using multiple 2D process
- Production of high-aspect ratio micro-
channels fo Microfluidics
- Structuring high density circuit boards for thin films electronics
Cutting and drilling
- Flexible production of Micromechanics components
- Cutting and drilling of saphire and other crystal materials
- High-aspect-ratio holes for injectors
- Filter production
- Surface & intravolume marking of transparent materials
- Flexible production of Identification & anti counterfeiting marks
- Clean and accurate modification of wettability characteristics of a wide range of engineering materials
- Selective surface structuring for Antireflection
- Lubrication modification of 2D and 3D objects
Scanning field 100 x 100 mm Focal lenght of f-Theta lens 160 mm Marking speed 3,5 m/s Positioning speed 15,0 m/s Laser and motion synchronization Laser pulse synchronized output
Spot size (optics and wavelength dependent) down to 3 μm Output beam single- or multi-wavelength System control
Industrial type control computer
LCD display and keyboard
SCA software running on MS Windows OS
Laser and motion synchronization Laser pulse synchronized output
Dimensions (approx.), W×D×H 1110×760×1440 mm Power requirements, maximum 2000 W
(* Dimensions can be adjusted during design of ordered workstation)
Laser Wawelenght and Power Pulse energy Pulse duration Repetition rate Beam quality Nanosecond laser 20 W @ 1064 nm 8 W @ 532 nm 0.2 mJ @ 1064 nm < 30 ns 5 - 100 kHz M2 < 1.3 Picosecond laser > 16 W @ 1064 nm > 8 W @ 532 nm > 4 W @ 355 nm > 160 μJ @ 1064 nm < 10 ps Single shot to 500 kHz M2 < 1.5
- Tables for samples with motorized or manual Z and tilt axis adjustment
- Automatic harmonics switching
- Automatic focus adjustment
- Automatic scanner self - calibration
- Vacuum chucks for sample holding
- Dust and fume extraction system